like all smokers I was addicted and what dismayed me was that every time I tried, I failed. I would team up with other smokers with a pledge to quit sealed with a bet. I would look at all the products on the market and try and work out which one would be the most effective. How to quit smoking was definitely my question and I sorely needed an answer.
I got angry over these so called 'cure products' and then I got angry with me. "I'm being screwed from all directions", I would lament. Once I had gone through the phase of groping around in the dark for an answer I 'switched on a light' to see where I was going and where to find a solution.
You cannot find a solution/cure. Better you consider a more effective and permanent solution.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment